Lane Bryant

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Dark, Bold & Spicy







Happy Sunday! How are you this morning? I am up early and feeling inspired after attending the Lavender's Jungle Fashion Playhouse last night. I'll fill you in on the show a little later, but I wanted to share with you what I wore last night.

When I was in Austin a couple of weeks ago, I popped in to a free-standing Toms store. This particular store also had a Toms Roasting Company attached to it. While browsing around, I stumbled upon the most EPIC statement tee. It read "Dark, Bold & Spicy". Of course it was describing the coffee, but I couldn't help but think it also accurately described me!

After tearing up my closet trying to decide what to wear with my fabulous Lavender's Jungle skirt, it dawned on me that I should rock my new tee! I paired my skirt and shirt with and old Forever 21+ moto jacket and my trusty spiked Shoemint pumps.

What to do you think? Is this look spicy enough? Stay tuned for a full recap from the fashion show, coming a little later this morning!

See you on the front row!

<3 Parker S.

No comments:

Post a Comment