Lane Bryant

Friday, August 22, 2014

Hello Yellow

The other day I rocked a not so mellow, yellow bodycon dress. I actually scored the South Beach Midi Dress a few months ago when Fashion to Figure opened here in Georgia. For reasons unbeknownst to me, I tucked this away in my closet and almost forgot about it.

Thankfully the fashion gods intervened and I was able to discover it tucked way in the back with my winter coats. As soon as I rediscovered it, I immediately knew I wanted to accent it with green. Of course I had to pull out my fave JustFab green Fairfield pumps. To keep along with the theme, I decided to add a green and navy printed fabric belt & green suede clutch, both from Talbot's. The coup de grace however are my fabulous new Anna-Karin Karlsson sunnies that I received for my birthday. 

Unfortunately, my dress is no longer available in yellow, however you can score it online in Red & Royal blue at www.fashiontofigure.com . If you are here in the ATL, you can score this dress in lavender, baby blue, red & black at the Arbor Place Mall store. Tell them Parker sent you! 

Happy Shopping! 

<3 Parker 






1 comment:

  1. I am a new follower via bloglovin and I love this dress on you. Also, the cat eyglasses and the green shoes are rockin. . . .

    ReplyDelete