Lane Bryant

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Just My Size Blogger Breakfast

Hey Guys! I'm back from NYC and wanted to catch you up with some of the things I did during FFFWeek. On Thursday morning I had a blast with with my friends at Just My Size. Now I know you typically think of JMS as being undergarments for things a more mature woman would wear, but you couldn't be more wrong. This year JMS is celebrating 30 years of functional fashion and I kicked off my morning chatting with the team and hanging out with my fellow bloggers.



Farrah Estrella, of Estrella Fashion Report,  and I were the first to arrive. We had a blast checking out some of the latest products and taking fun pics with props. Farrah was dressed in all JMS and I chose to put a #ParkerStyle Remix on my Numbered Designs tutu. I'll do a more in depth ootd post a little later.

Photo C/O Estrella Fashion Report


I had such an amazing time catching up with my fellow bloggers and meeting some of the ones that I admire. I learned all about the direction JMS is going and how it translates to more updated styles and colors. I can't wait to show you the latest innovations and styles they have coming out, but we were sworn to secrecy. In the meantime, check out some of my pics from the event.

See you on the front row-

<3 Parker S.
















No comments:

Post a Comment