Lane Bryant

Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Wonderful World of Wole'


Effortless, Timeless and Chic are three words that come to mind when I think of Nicole Clark and Wole' (woah lay) Designs. I had the opportunity to meet Nicole in December, just after her line had launched.  I was immediately impressed by her designs and instantly saw her raw talent an innate ability to not only provide precise fit & function, but also a very unique interpretation of modern vintage styling.

Me & Nicole Clark
As I talked more with Nicole, I found out that she always wanted to have her own clothing line. Because she is so statuesque, she would often modify her own clothing to fit her size and personality. Like most of us, Nicole had big dreams, but not enough start up capital to make them happen, so after completing college, she found herself in the real estate industry. Thankfully for all of us curvy girls, Nicole never gave up on her dreams. She saved and sacrificed to bring Wole' (woah lay) Designs to reality. Just knowing Nicole's story is a true testament of her character and the kind of passion that she has for designing clothes.



Her Spring and Summer collection is vibrant, fun and a breath of fresh air for full figured fashion. The "Mile High Pencil Skirts" and beautiful printed blouses are very well tailored and will withstand the test of time. Each piece of her collection coordinates so well with each other that they can be interchanged and some pieces can even carry over to the fall. I love the energy that her designs promote. They are truly a reflection of their designer.

I am so excited for Nicole and the launch of her new collection. She is such an amazing person and designer. She has surrounded herself with people that believe in her and her vision and I know she is going to wildly successful. For more information about her collection, visit www.woledesigns.com .You can also connect with her on Facebook and follow her on Twitter . Check out some of my photos from the show below. I hope you enjoy and please support this wonderful clothing line and designer!

"See you on the front row"-

Parker S.



Me & Linda Scott, CEO of LS 1426 Inc.

Lola (2 Chicks Catering), me & Cassandra (Gems N Baubles)

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that I got a chance to see for myself. Nicole hit it on the head, good showing. I can't wait to see what she bring to Florida's 1426 Fashion Week November 8-11, 2012.

    Congratulation Nicole Clark

    Linda Scott
    LS 1426 Inc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole is so AMAZING and I know she will deliver again in November. Keep in touch, I can't wait to see what 1426 has in store! ;-)

      Delete